I am flying over the Gulf on Mexico headed towards the great state of Texas. I've eaten a lovely meal of turkey sandwich and chips provided by the airline, taken off my shoes, turned on my iPhone to type this blog post, and am considering pulling out a book. You see my dear Internets, due to an executive decision by Momma, Noah is sitting next to me in his LSU car seat, nursing a sip of milk and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. And, aside from brutally kicking the seat in front of him, he has been a perfect angel. And, wasn't it just last week that I thought I would never again relax during air travel. Of course, I did have an extra pair of hands, or shoulders to be exact. Oh yeah, Daddy carried the super cool car seat backpack around. And, if I can spend my time in the air like this, I think I can handle the backpack too. I think Noah's lap baby days are over, and the extra money will be well spent!
Time For Some Bowling!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment