On my last trip to Louisiana, I caught up with an old friend who is all grown up and married with kids of her own. Courtney and I met in junior high when we were on the same softball team. I was the pitcher, and she played catcher. Oh, you didn't know I played softball. Well, it was a long time ago, back when I tied the sleeves of my team t-shirt up with grosgrain ribbon that matched the one in my hair, and I was awful. Anyway, despite my lack of softball athleticism, Courtney and I became best friends. We lost touch after high school, and thanks to Facebook, we have since reconnected.
So, on my last trip to Louisiana, we got together. She has a cute little girl named Riley and an almost brand new little guy named Mark. Noah loved hanging out with his new friends, and we left our playdate with a major case of backyard envy.
Momma, this is awesome! Look at all this grass?



2 comments:
I just started LOL at the tied up sleeves! It was a must when you played softball!!!
Oh yes, they tying of the sleeves up...great trend.
Post a Comment