My nephew Zachary is in town, so we needed to find something fun to do while he was visiting. We decided on the local water park. This was only the second time Noah and I have been, and I revisited my previous post to see my thoughts. Two things. 1. I was much funnier and more creative at the start of this year before Miami beat me down, and 2. the water park is much easier and more fun with a 10-year old in tow.
Here is Zack, the 10-year old.
Here is Noah, the water-loving, very active toddler.
Here is Zack carrying Noah up the steps to the slide.
Here are the boys sliding.
Here is Noah getting the hang of the steps himself.
This park was no Big Kahuna, but Noah had lots of fun sliding with cousin Zacky.
2 comments:
I miss my baby, Zachary...but it looks like he is having fun and being a big help to Sarah Sue Sue and Noah...Love ya Z, Mom
heh, heh "before Miami beat me down" that's really funny Sarah!
Post a Comment