Friday, April 9, 2010

There's a Little Girl in our Neighborhood

If you've met Noah, you know that he likes to move.  Constantly.  He's not necessarily daring, but he likes to move and things in constant motion definitely have great appeal.  So, he has most of his OT's stumped as to why he doesn't like to swing.  And, the thing about it is, is that he used to like to swing.  He used to like to swing a lot.  And, lately he has been wanting to try it again, but only on Momma's lap.  I am hoping that our new swing set in the backyard may encourage him to try it out solo on the basis of familiarity alone.  So far, he's gotten as far as this. 


And, during our playdate at the park this week, things started to look pretty promising.  This was right after Momma scooted out from under Noah and off of the swing, and Noah was none to happy about it. 


However, it is amazing what peer pressure can do for a kid.


And, I think having his best bud M helped a ton.


Never underestimate the power of a boy trying to impress a cute girl. 

We love you little Miss M.

1 comment:

Kyra said...

I finally found your blog and it's great! You and Noah are quite entertaining, you've got a fan in me.

Love this post and the pictures of Noah and Mikaela! They look so cute together on the swing, I like that Noah is content to swing with her!