Friday, October 22, 2010

Five Things Friday 10.21.10 - What He Says

1.  While I was fixing breakfast one morning, Noah walks into the kitchen and says, "Hey Momma, what you doing?"  Strong work on the sentence structure, buddy!

2.  I hear him chatting over the monitor at 5:20 AM one morning.  He says in a spirited voice, "OK... it's time for (pause) walk-ing!"  Next thing I know, he's out his door headed for our bedroom.  At least, I had something to give me a chuckle that early in the morning.

3.  One morning this week, it was really foggy outside.  We walk out the front door and head to the car, Noah gets really excited about seeing the fog.  He starts to jump up and down says, "Ooooo... it's spoookky!"

4.  It always makes me laugh the songs he ends up getting stuck on.  This week it was randomly "Sixteen Tons" by Tennessee Ernie Ford.  I think we listened to it on repeat the entire 30 minute drive to school one day this week.  Good thing I like the song.  The best part is to hear him sing, "I sold my soul to the company store... doo, doo, doo, doo, do, do, do, doooo [and then he clicks his tongue until the next verse]"  So stinkin' cute.  I tried to get it on video, but it ended up being way too much of me singing.  Maybe I'll try again another time.

5.  Noah had picture day this week.  I snapped this shot by the front door.  Doesn't he look like such a big boy?!?  I used to be able to get him to smile and look by singing really loudly, "La la la la laaaaaaa."  Now he just sings it right back to me.  Guess I'll need to come up with a new trick. 

2 comments:

MHT said...

Awww Sha! So stinkin cute! I'm ready for a visit!!! Nanny Aunt Mo

Judi M. said...

Love it!!!!!