Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Things Friday 03.04.11 - IPhone Photos

I took this picture one morning while getting ready for school.  He is sitting in our bedroom on his green chair in front of a breakfast of blueberry muffins and an orange.  I'm pretty sure he's watching Busytown Mysteries.  It's his new favorite. 

I love this shot from Disney.  This was the morning Daddy forgot his cell phone in the car, so Noah and I went into the park without him.  Our first stop was to buy his Mickey ears, and then, we hopped on It's a Small World with zero wait time. 

Noah's friends Sara and Ryan celebrated their fourth birthdays with a circus theme party.  How cute are these cutouts?!?! 

I took this one morning on a recent trip to my parent's house.  I told Noah he needed shoes to go in the backyard.  Lucky for him, he found PaPa's shrimp boots right by the back door.

I took this one during art at Mom's Day at Noah's school.  I finally understand how he comes home with paint in his hair and ears. 

No comments: