Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Emma's Growing Some Teeth

That's what Noah has to say about the first tooth popping up in the front left side of Emma's mouth.  Funny that I just made the comment a week ago... will she really turn one with no teeth?  On Saturday, I put my finger in her mouth probably with the intention of scooping out some inedible object that she had picked up off the floor, and I felt it.  A little bitty tooth poking out of her sweet baby gums. 


I couldn't get a picture.  I tried to put my hand into her mouth, but she clamped down hoping I was feeding her something yummy.  This kid can eat.  Just think of all the yummies you'll be able to eat with all those pearly whites, baby girl.  The "growing teeth" haven't seemed to bother her much.  Still as happy and sweet as usual.


No comments: