Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 3 - Magic Kingdom (Post-Nap)

 
While the boys took an extended nap at the hotel, Emma and I headed back to Magic Kingdom.  The benefit of staying on the monorail.
 
 
Momma and Emma enjoyed some quality one on one time.
 
 
 
Listening to the band.
 
 
Meeting the Princesses.
 
 
I'm thinking sitting on Santa's lap is going to be a no-go this year.
 
 
 No longer tired and exhausted, but feeling happy and excited, Daddy and Noah make up for lost time and hit the Tomorrowland Speedway
 
 
Meeting Aerial after ride number three on the Under the Sea ride.  Not used to talking characters, Noah sat down and said, "cheese!"  He was not participating in any of Aerial's attempts at conversation. 
 
 
Mickey's PhilharMagic.  A favorite of Mom's.  Emma, not being a TV watcher, did not enjoy. 
 
 
And, another kid swap.  Daddy and Emma head home for bedtime.
 
 
Noah and I stayed behind for the parade.
 
 
 
Heading back to the hotel (or as Noah referred to it this trip, the "ho and tel.")
 

No comments: