he is just trying to fit in with the Miami scene. all the cool kids do the spikey do! He is just adorable. and he is getting so big! dare I say he is turning into a toddler??
Oh my God, Sarah! That is so funny! I can empathize with you as I seem to have one of those "bed heads" as well...except mine is only 7 wks old so it looks really odd:)
I'm a SAHM to a great little guy and sweet baby girl. Our family of 3 resides in the great state of Texas, but don't be fooled...we still bleed purple and gold.
2 comments:
he is just trying to fit in with the Miami scene. all the cool kids do the spikey do!
He is just adorable. and he is getting so big! dare I say he is turning into a toddler??
Oh my God, Sarah! That is so funny! I can empathize with you as I seem to have one of those "bed heads" as well...except mine is only 7 wks old so it looks really odd:)
Post a Comment