On Friday, Noah and I walked to the mall to have his picture taken with the Easter Bunny. We made it to the mall before the bunny. We were the first in line, and the nice young camera lady let Noah run around the picture area while we waited. I thought this was a good idea since Santa pictures did not go well this year, and I thought maybe if he got used to the area, he would feel more comfortable with the bunny.
Not sure if the nice young camera lady knew what was ahead when she gave Noah free rein in the picture area.
Noah was very interested in the huge styrofoam glitter eggs.
So much so that he picked all of them up one by one to put them at my feet.
But once the Easter Bunny made his appearance, no oversized sparkly egg could convince Noah to have a seat on his lap for a picture.
Oh well, better luck next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment