Monday, August 24, 2009

The Tot Spot

Last Friday, we headed over to the Houston Children's Museum. Since our last visit, the Tot Spot has been moved and remodeled. I think that Noah would have been perfectly happy to hang out in the lobby our entire visit. I basically had to drag him kicking and screaming into the museum, but I think the struggle to make it all the way to the back of the museum, up the elevator, and to the tot spot was well worth the trouble. In true Noah fashion, he burst onto the scene frantically running to and fro. Most of the pictures were taken over a span of about 5 minutes, as he jumped from activity to activity. It was pretty crowded which added to the sensory overload. But, once he got the lay of the land, he really got into some of the activities. I think this may be an something we will try again. On a side note, Noah is doing a lot of labeling of things he does, and the labeling usually comes in groups of threes. This was in full force at the museum.

Turn. Turn. Turn. Look at all the animals.

Spin. Spin. Spin. How fun are spinning flowers?

Think. Think. Think. Concentrating on the super large lite brite.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. Tea time.

Walking. Walking. Walking. Who says you have to sit to slide?

Drive. Drive. Drive. Helping Daddy navigate the city streets.

No comments: