When I told Dean that Disney on Ice was coming to town, he said we could go, but he wanted good seats. How's this Daddy?
Noah had such a great time. I was a little worried because when we pulled up at the stadium t-minus 20 minutes to show time this was the scene in the backseat.
Noah totally rallied after his abbreviated nap. I am not sure that he knew what was in store for him, but he definitely was excited walking up to the stadium, sip in hand.
Noah loved whenever Mickey and Minnie would come out on the ice. But, I think his absolute favorite moment was when they changed the backdrop to "It's A Small World," and all the skaters come out singing. Noah's face just lit up. He kept singing "It's A Small World" as we left the stadium. It made me want to come home and book our tickets for another Disney vacation.
Here is Noah dancing along to the finale.
What a fun outing for our little family. Hmmm... I think Sesame Street Live is coming in February. Looks like I better get on Ticketmaster.



.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment