Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Motherhood is Not For Sissies


It's been one of those weeks where I alternate between thinking, "man, being a mother is really hard," and "seriously, who put me in charge."  But, then I stop and remind myself that I have this awesome little kiddo, who has enriched my life in so many ways, and my life, well, I just can't even begin to imagine it without him.  My dad reminded me today that there is a reason that God choose me to be Noah's Momma, and He has a bigger plan for us.  We just have to trust in the Lord.  You know what though, I think He has a really big plan for Noah, and I.m the one that can help him reach it... I just hope that I can hold up my end of the bargain. 

4 comments:

MHT said...

What a cute card! And I think I saw the post title on a necklace once? No props for the sender? What up?

Seriously, you are a great momma and your little boys is awesome. He's going to rock the world...just wait and see!

Amy said...

I really relate to this. I have had a really difficult time lately balancing everything in my life and I feel like I'm drowning most days. And then I feel guilty that my little one has to have such a basketcase for a mama.

*sigh* I think this is something every mom feels at some point or another.

Here's to hoping there are easier days ahead of us Sarah:)

Brooke said...

Your post was very sweet! You are a great mom! I can relate to the card!

Kyra said...

The card is great....Very sweet post and also so very true!