It's time to insert some levity on this here blog. Nothing says footloose and fancy free like a birthday party. Don't worry we aren't still celebrating Noah's birthday. Although, he did have a grand total of five birthday cakes this year. But, I digress.
Happy Birthday Henry! Arrggghh!
As I guess you can tell from his head wear, Henry had a pirate birthday party. My friend Judi, who is oh so Martha Stewart-like in the baking department made this cake.
Ummm... impressive.
Not only did the party have a super cute pirate theme, it was at the super fun bounce house. Noah loves him so bounce house!
Daddy was off this weekend, so he was able to join in on all the fun.
You know what else Noah loves about the bounce house... besides the bouncing, of course. Air hockey.
So does Henry! Oh yeah... this place is nothing but fun!
1 comment:
OK, wow! I am super impressed with your friend Judi! Nice cake!
Post a Comment