Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shipwreck Island

On one of our vacation days, we decided to visit the nearby waterpark.  After some kicking, screaming, sweating, almost naked park surveying, Noah finally agreed to put on his bathing suit and join in some FUN waterpark activities. 

Wave Pool.  Noah loved the wave pool.  The water kept pushing him over, and he would just bounce right up and head back in for more. 

When the waves would stop, he would look at us and say, "want beach."  He would have stayed here all day, I think, but of course, Daddy and I insisted on him trying other activities. 

Lazy River.  Our first trip on the lazy river included an inner tube, but the second time around, Daddy and I decided to give Noah a try at walking.  He loved bouncing up and down through the huge lazy river, and the current kept him headed in the right direction.

I was trying to get a shot of him near the 3ft sign.  And, although he is a bit taller than 3 feet, I think I caught this shot on one of his up bounces. 

Water Slide.  The kiddie area had a pretty big, enclosed, curvy slide, and before letting him go on it, I asked the lifeguard if it went fast.  She said that it actually went pretty slow, and that he would have to push himself through it. 

Well, let's just say, it took him a while to get to the bottom. Daddy and I thought we were going to have to climb up and rescue him.  What a fun day at the waterpark!

No comments: