2. One of the things I love about having a baby is that I feel like it's perfectly acceptable to sing out loud whatever song is running through my head under the pretense that I'm singing to the baby. Just the other day I was singing while shopping in Babies R Us. I looked down to see this. See she was listening and apparently she likes my singing.
3. I couldn't help but buy this sweet little onesie for Emma (and the matching bloomers and socks, of course.) Baby doll is what my dad calls his girls. Actually, I'm not sure if he calls Monique that or not, but he's usually not one to play favorites, so I can only assume he does. So, I couldn't pass it up because I know to her PaPa, Emma is the prettiest baby doll.
4. Have I mentioned that my mom saves everything? On our recent trip home, I brought back the entire Sweet Pickles book collection. Technically, it was my brother's, but I remember reading them as well. The series runs A to Z with each animal representing a very real human emotion. Take for example, Accusing Alligator who blames everyone else or Questioning Quail who can't make a decision. Noah loves the books, and I think they are good for the social skills themes. The books make me laugh though because it seems that the stories have no moral at the end and the characters just continue their bad behavior. Like Temper Tantrum Turtle (Noah's favorite), who kicks and screams when he doesn't get his way. All his friends start kicking and screaming too to make Turtle see how silly he looks. At the end of the book, Turtle walks away muttering about what's gotten into those animals, totally unaware that his friends were imitating him. Did I mention this is Noah's favorite one.
5. And, finally Emma is super strong and really close to rolling back to belly. Here she is hard at working doing tummy time. Tough stuff, right here.
No comments:
Post a Comment