Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus

In past years, Noah has not been a fan of Santa.  When asked whether he wants Santa to bring him presents, his response is usually, "No Santa."  This year is no exception with a little variation on the verbal response, "No not Santa to bring toys.  Just Momma."  Thanks for the faith buddy.

Noah did have a brief meeting with Santa at school last week.  The note from his teacher said, "Santa went well, he sat on his lap but wouldn't look at him. I'm not sure if he finally did glance over or not. But I will see if I can get a copy of the picture." 

Here's the picture. 


I do think he's getting to the age where he will tolerate just about anything for a treat.


Notice the tree in the background.  All the students make an ornament with their picture.


So sweet!

No comments: