That bug was brutal, albeit 24 hours. Need more evidence. Catch the part about a baby shower the next Saturday? Well, my sweet cleaning lady showed up on Friday, to make sure my house was super neat and clean. And, the baby shower was beautiful. Again, my mom was there with her baby shower experience to help. Thanks Mom. Here are a few pictures. Thanks to Pinterest for the flower arrangement ideas.
Well, the “if it wasn’t so terrible, it’d be funny” part of the story, is that five shower guests caught the stomach bug within 36 hours from being at my house. I also checked with my cleaning lady, and she had it too. After everyone finished passing it along to spouses and children, I think the grand total infection I perpetuated was 12. Sorry friends. It was really great shower, until it wasn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment