Emma and I hit the mall for a bit before picking up brother from school. It was around lunch time, so we headed food court for a quick bite. Emma spied the carousel across the way, and she seemed super eager to head over. Noah hates carousels. I usually have to bribe him to take a ride, so with Nosh at school, it was the perfect opportunity to give sweet Emma a spin. I can't say she loved it. She was a bit scared at first and pretty much clung to me. We stuck to the non-moving parts, and she did start to marginally relax and enjoy the sights as the ride went on. I have to admit, I felt a little motion sick after the thankfully quick ride. Looks like Noah is winning himself a get out of carousel rides for free card. Turns out neither Momma or Emma are much of a fun.
Time For Some Bowling!
15 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment