This week Noah asked me what I was thankful for. I figured with all the prep for today's Thanksgiving feast that the holiday had been hot topic. I told him I was thankful for my family. And, he told me he was thankful for "toys." Tonight, as I was cleaning out his school bag, I found his school worksheet. First, I love that he drew a pencil as one of his favorite toys. Second, he also listed Emma as something he is thankful for. It's possible there was a bit of prompting from the teacher on this one, but I love the sentiment.
Update from Noah's teacher (I emailed her for a fact check) - I wanted to talk to Mrs. B before I emailed you back because this was done in art. Mrs. B started with her example first and then Noah got to go to the table and come up with his own words. He thought of Emma all on his own J
Update from Noah's teacher (I emailed her for a fact check) - I wanted to talk to Mrs. B before I emailed you back because this was done in art. Mrs. B started with her example first and then Noah got to go to the table and come up with his own words. He thought of Emma all on his own J

1 comment:
Sweet boy! He totally gets it!
Post a Comment