Monday, November 26, 2007

Rise and Shine

So, we kind of, sort of, maybe, possibly have a somewhat, slight sembalance of a sleep schedule. Is it the perfect sleep schedule? Not really. Is it still taking place in our bedroom? Of course, but that is a whole other post.

Noah takes a nap at 9:00 AM for 1-2 hours. He takes another nap around 1-2 PM for 1-2 hours. He has a bath between 6-6:30 PM, and he is down for the night at 7:00-7:30 PM. I use the term "down for the night" loosely, since he has been waking up several times during the night. However, it is such a great feeling to know that I can put him down at 7:00 PM, and I have about 5 hours of me time. I even went to Target one night this week for about 2 hours. Aaahhh.

Now, our next obstacle is figuring out how to solve these nightwaking problems. Last night, he woke at 12:30 AM, 3:00 AM, and 5:00 AM. And at 5:00 AM, "hello, my name is Noah, and I am ready to start the day." I was able to catch about 30 extra minutes on the couch while Noah played on the floor. I actually think he was watching Iron Chef America instead of playing, but he wasn't crying, so a quick snooze for me. Gotta love the Food Network.

No comments: