Friday, December 14, 2007

Isn't She Lovely

Noah and I were out and about today picking up a few things for Christmas. He was in a great mood and was happy to interact with anyone interested in talking. This is what Noah was wearing today.

Cute, huh? Blue. Such a great color... for BOYS. It amazes me how many people think Noah is a girl. "Isn't she a happy baby!" "How old is she?" "Isn't she lovely!" Seriously. He is wearing blue! I maybe can understand the mistake when he is dressed up in a little bubble or jumper. I mean, he is a pretty baby, but he was wearing blue today. Not just blue, but blue overalls. With all the adorable girl clothes out there, why would I be dressing my baby girl in blue overalls? Why do people ignore this? Maybe they are color blind. Sigh. I got tired of correcting people today, so by the time, the third friendly lady came along, I just smiled and moved on because really, does it matter that some stranger thinks Noah is a girl?

No comments: