Noah had his six month doctor's appointment today. He is still all over the place on the growth chart. 60% for length, 25% for weight, 6% for head circumference. Tall and skinny. Go figure. He had to get more shots, which he was not happy about, but after a good, long nap, he really didn't seem to mind.
The doctor also gave us the go ahead to start solids. I think it went alright. He really enjoyed the spoon and got really upset when we took it away. I think he was ok with the cereal, but I am really not sure if it would have mattered whether the spoon had cereal on it or not. After a while, he just plain got mad about the whole thing. I figured it was time to stop and to try again tomorrow. Here are some pictures from our first attempt at the good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment