Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sniff Sniff and Christmas Cheer

The deed is done. Noah has officially been moved to his very own room. I had to pick up the Pack 'n Play to resist all temptation. He is doing great with the transition. He had a really good night last night 6:30 PM to 4:30 AM then 5:00 AM to 6:30 AM. Ahhh... I think we have turned a sleep corner. For anyone wondering, Momma and Daddy are also doing OK with the transition. Maybe not as well as Noah, but we are doing just fine.

On a happier note, Noah and I helped our friend, Jessica trim her Christmas tree today. Noah was looking particularly festive in his reindeer jumper made by Grammy. Thanks Gram... it fits perfectly! Noah thought decorating was so much fun and was laughing and talking the whole time. I just know he was trying to say, "Mrs. Jessica, su árbol de Navidad parece encantador!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I bet that was exactly what he was trying to say. Gracias for your help. I had a great time!!!