Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Do You See What I See?


Look very closely. Can you see it? It is tiny, but it is there. Peeking out. Causing grief. Did you find it? Don't feel bad. Daddy couldn't find it either, but I promise... it is there. A small speck of white peeking through his gums. Noah's first tooth. And, there is no way you are going to see it in this picture, so you can stop trying. Have you ever tried to get a 7 month old to open wide?

Since our recent trip to Louisiana, Noah has been fighting a cold. Runny nose. Cough. Unusually fussy. Lots of drool. Gnawing on everything in sight. Hmmm... dare I call these symptoms teething. I was hesitant, since I have been crying wolf on the teething since he was about 4 months old. But, I finally think his teeth... or should I say tooth is coming in.

Sniff sniff... next thing you know he'll be driving.

No comments: