Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Heart the 90's

I have decided to start making good on my new year's resolutions. I do realize it is already the third week of the new year, but a year does have 52 weeks, and I have adopted the slogan "this is a marathon, not a sprint." Today, I decided to tackle the closet. I actually completed Dean's side. I have a hallway full of 9 large garbage bags and 2 boxes loaded with stuff to bring to goodwill. Yes, I said NINE.

Some lucky person is going to be really happy with all the goodies we are sending their way. A superman costume circa 1997, a pair of white tuxedo shoes, a pair of mismatched Dr. Marten sandals sized 9 and 10, about 8 pairs of threadbare scrubs from Earl K. Long hospital, golf shirts in all colors of the rainbow monogrammed with the Cadillac logo, countless sleeveless t-shirts bearing the slogan "No Fear," and a kick ass pair of Girbaud Jean shorts... I could go on, but I am cracking up over the jean shorts, so I will leave it at that. On to my side tomorrow... I have a sinking suspicion that I will need to do some shopping when I am done.

No comments: