Today Noah had a Gymboree class. What a fun time he had today! The class had fewer children than usual, only about 3, and I found that Noah enjoyed it more than ever. Usually, he does his own thing and wanders around the room. But, today, he really interacted with the class and stayed on task with the instructors. I was so proud.

Today's activites were all about riding. Here Noah is playing cowboy.

It's bubble time! Noah's favorite part of class.
These are Noah's Gymboree instructors. I wonder why they are laughing?
That explains it. How can you not laugh at this?

Sweet, happy, little Noah. Do you ever enjoy life! Seeing things for the first time, and taking so much joy in them. How great is it to be a child. Just putting it all out there for everyone to see. I can't help but laugh along with you. So much joy and laughter in our days together.
No comments:
Post a Comment