
Today we celebrate our sixth year of married life, and it makes me happy.
I don't think it would be possible to find someone to love and cherish me as much as you do. You are my constant cheerleader and biggest fan. You get me like nobody else. I love being married to you so much. You are everything I dreamed of in a husband and a father that I never could articulate. Kind. Hardworking. Affectionate. Funny. Generous. Intelligent. Handsome. Loyal. Humble. Considerate. Playful. Sensitive.
I have been so proud to stand as your wife and to witness all your accomplishments these past six years. I love that you are right now living your dream. Well, maybe not right this second, since I am sure you would rather be home than on call at the hospital, but nonetheless... living the dream! I asked you last night if you were proud of how well I am handling single parenthood. You smiled and said you were "so proud," but that it was only week two. Hmmm... is that a challenge?
Happy Anniversary Dean! I love you very much! And, I can't wait to see where we are on our next anniversary!
5 comments:
Sarah,
I love that wedding pic of you and your hubby!!! You both look so happy and you look beautiful!
Happy anniversary:)
Happy Anniversary!
I never realized before that you were married on the feast of St. Henry! funny.
Happy anniversary!! Hope you have many, many wonderful years together!
Happy Happy Anniversary and may you have many, many more!!! Love the picture!!
Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!
Carla
Post a Comment