Today was a rainy day. As a matter of fact, most days lately have had some sort of rain shower. Supposedly, it is the "rainy season." So, we stayed indoors most of the day and just relaxed. There is just something about a rainy day that makes you want to stay in your pjs, curl up under a blanket, and watch some Sesame Street. In Noah's case, a bottle of milk is the icing on the cake.
By the afternoon, the skies had cleared, so I loaded up Noah in his little car. We walked a bit around the complex, and we did a little shopping at a couple stores in nearby.
No purchases made, we headed back to the apartment. We live on the sixth floor of our building. Everytime we get in the elevator, we go through the same drill. I say, "Open. Six please. 1,2,3,4,5,6. Up, up, up."
I'm just doing my part to make sure that learns his numbers. Math is definitely not my thing and once we get past counting, well, I'm afraid he's on his own. So, anyway, like I said, just doing my part. So, today we get in the elevator, and as I start to press the floor button, Noah says, plain as day, "six." Way to go Noah. What a great number to learn!
1 comment:
Way to go Noah!! So proud of you.
Post a Comment