Me: "I considered writing a post about all the things I hate about Miami, but decided I didn't want to be negative and have a big pity party."
Dean: "OK."
Me: "So instead, I decided to write a post about all the things I like about Miami."
Dean: "Yeah? How's that working out for you?"
Me: "Not so good."
Dean: "2 months down. 10 more to go."Dean: "OK."
Me: "So instead, I decided to write a post about all the things I like about Miami."
Dean: "Yeah? How's that working out for you?"
Me: "Not so good."
Me: "Well, there is that."
3 comments:
Hang in there Sarah!
My husband just picked up a chain of accounts in Miami, so we too may be spending a little bit of time there. Does that mean I have to learn Spanish??!!!
You crack me up! I love it! Sometimes I feel the same way. This was supposed to be a great experience. On most days, I'm thinking "o.k I've experienced it can we go home now" 10 months and counting!=)
Hang in there! It is only for a year (says the woman who is living close to home!). I know how you feel. While I loved Nashville, it just wasn't home!
Post a Comment