Friday, October 3, 2008

Week in the Life - On Location

Semi-following along with Ali Edwards, my scrapbooking hero, on documenting a week in the life, I decided to document my recent trip to visit family. The result - 1500 words of text and 575 pictures. How am I ever going to put this project together? Here are some favorite shots I took. Don't worry. I narrowed it down to 10.

What fun playing in Grammy's backyard. In case Daddy needed a reminder, our next house definitely needs grass. Lots of grass.

I did a little experimenting using my camera timer. Here is one of Mo, Noah, and I going out to dinner.

PaPa Harold and Noah hanging out by the pool barbecuing steaks. I think all the grandchildren have learned the words "hot... don't touch" from PaPa.

Noah always finds little nooks and crannies to hide behind. Here he is in Grammy's sun room playing peekaboo behind the rocking chair.

Who knew a physical therapy gym could be so much fun. Here is Noah crashing exercise class at Nanny Aunt Mo's office. We came by to meet her and the Maw's for lunch. I spy Ma Gladys in the background.

Not sure if Noah was really excited about having his toes dipped in the pool, but Uncle D thought it was fun.

A visit from Care involved lots of tickling. I am so not a fan of tickling from Care, but Noah seemed to think it was hilarious. He kept going back for more.

Here Noah is having dinner courtesy of Ma Ellen. I am thinking he started getting used to the camera this week. I am getting more and more shots of him actually looking at it.

This picture makes me smile. We were over at Ma Ellen's, and Greg hoisted Noah up on his shoulders. Noah couldn't help but rub his cheek against Greg clean-shaven head.

Grammy and Noah spent 90% of their time together in the swing on the deck. This is one little boy who loves to swing. Looks like we need trees at our next house too.

No comments: