Have I mentioned that Noah is pretty active? A lot of my shots of him come out blurry, because he is so active. I decided to try out a new camera setting. The action setting. Or what I like to call... the running man.
Today our mom's group had a playdate at a splash park near our house. We have been to this park several times, and Noah always has a blast. Today was no exception. I did get some great shots using the running man, but a few times believe or not, the water was quicker than Noah or was it because Noah was quicker than the water. Hmmm.
Hey Momma! Think you can catch me?

I'm too fast for you.

Peekaboo.

Oh no. You caught me.

I totally let you win.
2 comments:
He is so CUTE!
Oh I am so not ready for Frannie to be running like that!
These are great! He is having a blast! I wonder if Madison will like the snow as much as Noah likes the water!
Post a Comment