Friday, July 3, 2009

5 Things Friday 7.3.09

Noah has had some trouble sleeping this week. I remember hearing someone say or reading somewhere that when kids have trouble sleeping, it means some sort of growth spurt. I am not sure where I got this little nugget of information, and I am really not sure how true it is, but it has stuck with me. In Noah's case, I am having a feeling some growing pains are indeed happening. He was such a chatterbox today. He did lots of talking, lots of great interaction and even some repeating. Here are five things that Noah said today.

1. Squish (sscuuu-wish): said while playing with Play-doh this afternoon.

2. Caroline (cur-liii-n): said while looking through pictures on my iPhone. He was referring to our little friend Caroline.

3. ZZZZ (snort-shhhh, snort-shhh): mimicking me while pretending to take a nap on the floor.

4. Push/Bye (puuuu-uush/bye): said while pushing me with his finger through the bars of his crib. He was trying to tell me to go and get him some milk.

5. Seven (seb-in): sandwiched in between 1,2,3,4,5,6 and followed by 8,9,10,11,12,13. Oh yes, Noah can count. Seven is by far my favorite number, and the way he says it, it almost sounds like two numbers.

I guess it would be much more fun and exciting if I actually had some video accompaniment, but I don't. Happy Independence Day!

No comments: