Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No More Speech

Noah is done with speech therapy in Miami... and it is all HER fault.

Meet HER. Baby Emily.

She was born last Wednesday. And, she has taken up all the time of Noah's speech therapist, Mrs. Silvia. Silvia shared the news last Wednesday via text. I quote: Emily... 6 lbs, 9 oz, 19in... Cute! Noah? Nice age difference... Signed Matchmaker Mom.

Me: I'll make sure Noah looks her up when he comes to Miami on spring break 2030.

Noah and I are going to miss Mrs. Silvia so much. 3 days a week for an hour each time. I think Noah and I have spent more time with Mrs. Silvia in the last six months than we have with Daddy. She has done so much for Noah, and I have learned so much in the process. I can definitely say that I now know what I am looking for in a speech therapist. Thank you Silvia. You will be missed!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's so great you formed such a tight relationship with Noah's speech therepist! It's so comforting as a parent to find good doctors you really like and trust.

Good luck with the move:)