I am super excited about the wall decor I found for our soon to be finished play room. I am a huge fan of the TJ Maxx companies... you know TJ, Marshalls, Homegoods. I think it's genetic (thanks Mom). So, while Dean was out at Ikea on Saturday, Noah and I checked out some decorative items at the nearest Homegoods.
I found these cute square canvas art. Noah is already pointing them out by name. Except he keeps getting stuck on teacher. When he does, he either looks for me to fill in the blank or grabs my finger, points to it, and waits for me to fill in the blank. He actually gets out astronaut. It is precious. And, anything that teachers Noah new words, I would say is an excellent buy.
The other canvas I bought is kind of, sort of similar to one I have been eyeing on Land of Nod. I spied it on a random aisle in the store with no price tag. I brought it to the front, and the young checkout girl said it was 19.99. Really?!? Umm... sold! Don't you just love a good deal!
No comments:
Post a Comment