Monday, September 14, 2009

Grammy and Pa Pa

This weekend we had a visit from Grammy and Pa Pa. We loved having them here, and they both came to do what they do best. Grammy came to organize, a skill that I am sorely lacking. She organized our closet, pantry, laundry (um... pretty much all the unorganized spaces). She did an awesome job. Everything has a spot, and it should make straightening up a cinch. Pa Pa came to cook, a skill that I am actually pretty good at, but it is always nice to have someone else in the kitchen. I introduced him to HEB, and I now have gumbo and roast in the freezer, wine in the cooler, and staples in our pantry. We had a great time visiting with you guys, and maybe next time, you won't have to work so hard.

Thanks Grammy for all your hard work in getting our house in order.

Thanks Pa Pa for all the yummies and for making the trip.

We can't wait until you visit again!

No comments: