The thing about living away is that trips back home are usually pretty hectic. It always seems like there is never enough time to visit everyone and the trips are always too short. This time Dean took a couple extra days off work, so we got a chance to see some family that we haven't seen in quite a while.
This is Dean and his godfather, Parrin Don.
This is Dean and his godchild, Don Jr. It has been several years since we have seen them. I thought about scrounging up an old photo, but Don is an 11-year old now, so I didn't want to embarass him. But, I will tell you that I hear from Dean, he is a great football player and a terrific musician. And, I can tell you that he is an awesome big brother. His little sister calls him "My Don." How cute is that?
This is his little sister Jenna. She is six months older than Noah, and amazingly enough, we've only met her once. Although, I did learn an awful lot about her in one day. She likes chicken nuggets, no ketchup. She likes to "drink high" (lift her sippy cup way up and tilt her head way back,) and she and I are friends.
We are so glad we were able to catch up with you guys this weekend, and we can't wait for you to visit us in Texas.



No comments:
Post a Comment