Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tired of Birthdays



This weekend Dean and I celebrated our 30-plus birthdays.  We spent the weekend in Louisiana where we had a lot of late nights, a lot of early mornings, a lot of yummy food, a lot of catching up with family and friends and a lot of beautiful weather.  I am too tired from all the fun to finish sorting through all the pictures I took.  I am definitely too tired to come up with a cute and clever blog post.  But, at first glance, here are some of my favorites shots of the weekend.


I love this face.


I love seeing Noah with his cousins.  Noah's face is great in this picture.  Planning to do a little Photoshop with Katie and Seth.  Thanks for taking one for the team on the blog, guys!


I love how excited Noah is watching Morgan on the glider.


Mmmm... I loved these yummy steaks.  Thanks Dad!


I love this picture of Dean and his godson, Don.


I love this picture of Don's sweet sister Jenna who I begged all afternoon to let me take her picture until finally at about 9:30 PM, she said, "ok... you can take my picture now."


I love this picture of me and my BFF Care.  Thanks for coming to my birthday lunch.


I love this picture of Noah having so much fun being outside.

No comments: