According to the weatherman, today should have had all the makings of a rainy and cold day. But by sunrise, all the rain had gone away. It turned out to be a gorgeous day, and the perfect opportunity to be outside. So, outside we went, to a park in town where we met up with our old friend Claire.
Here's a little refresher on our Miss Claire Bear. She's one month older than Noah, and during Noah's pre-walking days, they were regular play pals. She is an awesome climber, has great hair and has the BEST imagination.
It didn't take Noah long to get tired of the playground equipment and find a big stick... and some evidence of last night's storm.
Claire ran over to see what exactly Noah was up to.
Claire loved this new game. "Look I'm fishing. I caught a rainbow (I think) fish."
"Whoa... it's a lot of fish."
You are so cute, Claire! Thanks for such a fun afternoon.






No comments:
Post a Comment