Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Say Cheese!

I have been  meaning to sit down and blog some pictures from our fun weekends with our friends from Mississippi, but it is spring break this week.  And, let me be the first to say that spring break was way more fun in my 20s.  And, while I am seriously enjoying all this spring weather, I am left to wonder where exactly is my break.

Anyway, this weekend we had a great visit from our good friends Chuck, Jodie and Caroline.  Caroline and Noah really enjoyed playing together.  Caroline is still as cute as ever, but BUSY.  She keeps her Momma hopping.  She is so cute and is starting to lose that little baby look.  And, if it is at all possible, her hair has gotten redder and curlier and cuter than the last time I saw her.

See what I mean.  C-U-T-E!

Now one of the things I learned about Caroline this weekend is that she is an excellent picture subject. 
See Exhibit A. 
What a great opportunity, I thought, to get a picture of Noah and Caroline together.  I coerce Noah over to his big blue chair.  Think again Momma.
 
See Exhibit B. 
Noah could learn a thing or two about photo ops from little Miss Caroline. 

So, I tried again before bedtime. 
 Nope.

And, once more before they were leaving to head home... and I got it!  Unfortunately, little Carline got an elbow to the nose in the process. C'est la vie.  Better luck next time.

No comments: