Friday, March 5, 2010

Mazel Tov

Today, I went to a wedding.  And, I love weddings. But, I especially loved this wedding.  Because of this girl right here.

My sweet friend Jenny.  Can you say personality?

 And, obviously style.  Her dress was amazing! 

She married a nice Jewish boy with all the pomp and circumstance of a nice Jewish wedding.

Including this... which I though was so awesome!

I cried.  And, I never cry at weddings.  But, this one was such a happy day for one of the best girls I know, that I just had to tear up.  And, since I didn't completely project my toast at the rehearsal dinner enough through the tears for everyone to hear, I will just tell you...

Jenny is one of the sweetest, smartest, and bravest girls I know.  I am so happy that her parents ended up in some small town in South Louisiana, and we got to grow up together.  I am pretty sure that Jon knows how lucky he is to have a girl like Jenny.  I am so proud to stand in her wedding and be her friend.

Congratulations Jon and Jenny!  XOXO

1 comment:

Amy said...

That dress is amazing!!!

And your shoes are super cute;)

Congrats to the happy couple!