This weekend Daddy and I took Noah to see Nick Jr. Storytime at the theater. I point out that it was at the theater because the use of electronic recording devices was strictly prohibited. Translation. Limited picture taking opportunities.
We did have good seats. Orchestra right. Row B.
Photo taken from Nick Jr.
I can't really say that Noah loved the show. He liked it ok. It started off with Kai Lan followed by Backyardigans. After intermission was the Wonder Pets and then Dora. It was a lot more story than singing/dancing, hence the name of the show. Noah watched a few parts behind closed eyes.
By far his favorite part was the map on Dora. He got really into the music that he recognized and danced along. It was glaringly obvious that his least favorite part was when the Wonder Pets came out. He burst into frigthened tears.
Photo taken from Nick Jr.
I guess these guys do look a bit scary. It sort of seems like the humans are attacking the Wonder Pets. A bit confusing for a 3-year old.
Overall, it was a great family outing. And, we really enjoyed catching up with our old friends.





No comments:
Post a Comment