Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Love to Swing

This afternoon we met up with a few members of my mom's group at a nearby park. Noah actually napped this afternoon, so we arrived a bit late. After surveying the territory, Noah decided to settle for some swinging.

It is his new favorite thing.

He gives me this look and says, "want go high," and well, how can I say no.

Here is Noah and his friend, Henry. Or Noah likes to call him, "Angry." Noah's been seeing a lot of Henry lately. He goes to school down the street from our house, and EVERY afternoon when his Momma picks him up, he says, "I go to Noah's house."

Of course, you can sweet boy. How can anybody say no to this face?

And, don't even get me started on his little sister Molly. So, stinkin' cute. She has started to call me Mrs. Sarah. Melt my heart. You can come to Noah's house anytime too, baby girl. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a cute kid.

1 comment:

MHT said...

I just love those pictures of Noah on the swings. Print one for me! Nanny Aunt Mo