Around 11:05 AM today, I got a call from Daddy. He says, "I can do lunch today. Do you guys want to stop by?"
Ummm... Yes, we do.
So, I picked up Noah from school and headed to the hospital with some yummy Jason's Deli.
It was a toss up who was more excited about the visit. Daddy or Noah.
(Here is where a year ago, I would insert a couple cute pictures from the visit, but sadly, I didn't even think about pulling out my camera today. So, here are a few captions sans pictures.)
Noah enjoyed a yummy peanut butter and jelly sandwich along with some strawberries. He tried to put the entire berry in his mouth - stem and all, but luckily Daddy saved the day by borrowing a knife from the nurses' station.
Noah and Daddy spent some time playing under Daddy's desk. Noah kept saying that he was going "underground." Daddy, always willing to play along, joined in the fun.
Daddy walked us to our car, and when we were almost there, Noah said, "Bye, bye Momma. See you later." Excuse me?!? Daddy asked if Noah wanted to stay with Daddy or go with Momma. He said, "stay with Daddy." I bribed him with a little Tigger and Pooh, so thankfully, he came with me without any tears.
Tonight, Daddy got home in time to tuck Noah in bed. They were playing in Noah's room, and Noah was telling Daddy, "peanut butter and jelly." Daddy thought Noah might be hungry, but when I told him that Noah had just eaten a big bowl of spaghetti, we realized Noah was talking about lunch today. I think Noah really enjoyed his lunch date with Daddy. We can't wait to do it again!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Time For Some Bowling!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment