Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Momma, Momma, MOMMA!

Noah is talking up a nonstop storm, and every other sentence starts with a "Momma, Momma." Here are a few of my favorite phrases in the last five minutes.

"Momma, Momma, I need help!"

He alternates between... "Oh, yes... sure you can Momma," and "Oh, yes... you sure can Momma."

"Oh... I love to dance."

"Momma, Momma... Where are you?"

"Ok... Here it comes again."

Watching an episode of Blues Clues where the clues are a pencil, a notepad, and some string. N: "Momma, Momma... Go get it. Me: Go get what? N: String. Oh... Yeah that sounds cool!" Of course, he already had a pencil and a notepad in his hand.

"Oh, yeah Momma... you're doing a great job."

"That's right, Momma."

"Oh, yeah... I'm so excited!" Excited is by far my favorite Noah word. It's comes out more like "exigwid." Precious!

Yes, I am so happy with all this talking, but wow, that's a lot of "Momma's" in one day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: