You know those cd's you can buy with music personalized with your child's name? We have one. With our constantly changing playlist, I'm surprised that cd has never made the rotation. I pulled it out on one of our recent road trips, and Noah loved it. His face lit up every time he heard his name being sung. One song has the lyric, "it's all about... (pause to fill in the child's name) Noah." Noah sings that line nonstop... pause and all. It always makes me laugh.
On a related note, Emma is all eyes for Noah. I guess I never really thought about the whole big brother thing from Emma's perspective. Everyone always asks what Noah thinks about her and not the other way around, but Emma loves Noah. When he bounces into her line of sight. It's all about Noah.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
So sweet... looks like she loves her brother! Charlie is the same way with Sophie and always has been :) I think that's a good thing!
Post a Comment