Thursday, August 18, 2011

Who's Got the Time?

I realize that I titled my last two blog posts with a question using the word "Who's." If you can imagine someone waving my hand in their hand in the air and saying, "Pick me. Pick me." Well, that's my response to both.
Two kids is just busier. And, my blogging is falling behind. Well, so is the grocery shopping and the housework, but I'm talking about things I actually miss doing. So, in the works is a two month old Emma post, a visit from friends, and some super cute pictures of Grammy and the kids. I'll hopefully this weekend upload the pictures, edit the pictures, upload the pictures to blogger, and finally blog about them. This entire process could take anywhere from 2-3 days. It's all about who needs what where and when. So, in case you've been missing Little Mrs. E, here are a couple recent iPhone pictures.

Sweet baby girl!

-, Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Paulette said...

You're funny! I am ALL about the iPhone pics these days! I wouldn't have a blog anymore if it weren't for Blogpress!!! ;)

Kyra said...

Awww! So precious! When can I come by for a visit?! I would love to hold Miss Emma.