Emma was so happy to spend a few days not in the car. Or was that Momma. Whatever the case, Emma was carseat free our entire visit to Mississippi. And, it's amazing what happens when she has time to play. We are going to go ahead and put a check in the crawling box at the absurdly young age of five and a half months. Where do you want to go at five and a half months, Little Miss?
Zack or boy number two (as Noah refers to him) was happy to hang out with Emma during her floor time sessions.
I love this picture!
There was also no shortage of people wanting to hold this sweet baby girl.
Swinging on the porch with Grammy.
Chatting with PaPa.
Hiking with Aunt Mo.
Zachary sporting the Baby Bjorn.




2 comments:
Your baby is crawling??? YOUR BABY IS CRAWLING!!!! You must check the medical books because I'm pretty sure Emma has set some sort of record! At this rate, she will be in high school in 3 years!
Yay baby Em...that's awesome!
LOVE! Emma is oh so yummy!
And I am with Amy, sweet Em is an overachiever! :) But I'm glad she is on the move. Makes life more interesting!
Post a Comment