Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

The Friday before Thanksgiving break, Noah's class had a Thanksgiving feast.  We had spent most of the week at home due to our illness, but I knew we couldn't miss the big feast. 
All the classes in Noah's age group got together and feasted.  Noah's class was in charge of making the cornbread.  Apparently, the mix that the kids made was a bit inedible.  Too many fingers, coughing and such went into the batter.  The teacher brought a back up, but the boys got an A for effort.  The other classes took care of corn, mashed potatoes, and fruit salad.
The passing out of food went something like this... The teacher would ask, "Noah, would you like mashed potatoes."  Noah would respond,  "Nooo.  I don't like mashed potatoes."  "Noah would you like fruit salad?"  "Nooo.  I don't like fruit salad."

He finally spied the chicken nuggets, one of the parents had brought, and said, "Noah want chicken."  His teacher asked, "Noah, how many pieces would you like?"  Noah's response, "10."  Hungry boy!
Yay Thanksgiving!
Momma, Emma and Noah at the feast.

No comments: