Baby Emma turned five months. And honestly, the biggest is all the movement. If I put her down, she's immediately on all fours rocking back and forth. I'm pretty sure before the end of the month, she'll be scooting.
She's started playing with toys a bit. She'll grab at them and try to pull them in her mouth. I don't mind since it gets her fingers out of there. She sucks on her fingers constantly, and at night, I can hear her smacking away. My friend Care pointed out that maybe she's practicing being a Longhorn. Hmmm... That's a thought.
She is such a happy baby and very rarely cries. She's easily soothed by being held and sometimes just by being talked to. She loves people and will flirt with anyone who'll talk to her. When being held, she reaches out constantly to grab faces and hair (especially Noah's).
She is still an awesome sleeper. Going to bed sometime around 7:00 PM every night. I'll usually wake her around 10:00 or 11:00 for a feeding and then she's down the rest of the night. Of course, I don't really have a good guesstimate on how long she'd actually sleep, since big brother normally has her up bright and early.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment